Friday, December 14, 2012

Gravekeper's Deck Profile

It's the Christmas season, so naturally, I have no goddamn clue what I want. Instead of getting something expensive, I decided to try that I might as well use the opportunity to build one of the decks I've been fucking around with, and I decided to use Gravekeepers, since the other decks I would try and build are relatively more expensive. This is the decklist I ended up with:

Monsters: 20

Gravekeeper's Descendant x3
Gravekeeper's Recruiter x3
Gravekeeper's Spy x3
Gravekeeper's Commandant x3
Gravekeeper's Guard x2
Gravekeeper's Assailant x2
Gravekeeper's Spear Soldier x2
Gravekeeper's Chief x1
Spirit Reaper x1

Spells: 10

Necrovalley x3
Gravekeeper's Stele x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Royal Tribute x2
Allure of Darkness x1

Traps: 10

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Seven Tools of the Bandit x2
Magician's Circle x2
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Mirror Force x1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for why Chief is in the deck, I use him primarily as a beatstick, and also because of his effect to special out the same Gravekeeper that was used to tribute for him. I don't use him to unlock my own Graveyard, but he can be brought out with Magician's Circle and he's useful for when your opponent has something moderately big and you can't swing over it.

I don't run Wonder Wand primarily because I don't own one, but if I did I would probably test it out in place of Allue of Darkness. It's generally better because it gives an attack boost and it can be used to get rid of Recruiter and essentially get 3 cards to your hand, which is pretty damn valuable.

I'll post some more when finals are done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment